Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Looking back....a year of blessings...a year of difficulties....

.....and through it all, you are reminded of ONE thing, being thankful for all the circle of friends and family in your life that help you through the process! We are blessed when things are going well for us....and then we are humble to have special friends who aid us through tough times....

A True Friend

...and for that....I made this card using Lizzie Anne's January Monthly Mix as a symbol of friendship...going out to ALL my friends out there who have been so kind and generous to me this year.

And you all know who you are, if I were to mention all of your names, this Blogger template could not handle it! ;) So this goes out to all of you who write me little emails to just ask me how I am; to all the fun gifts I've received through the mail; to all the embellies and papers that have come my way; to all the cards received that have proven the creative spirit in which you EACH behold!

To all of you who comment on my blog and take the time to learn about my life and my moments! And, especially, to some whom I've shared my most difficult moments to during this past summer.

A True Friend2

And for this, how truly amazed and thankful I am!

Hope you enjoy YOUR card!



Stamps: From the Heart by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Bazzill.

Prima.

Handmade glitter paper and die-cut oval from Leni!

Papers and Cuttlebug swiss dots folder compliments of Ivy!

14 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful! I love that sentiment, it is so true!
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise

Dawn said...

Tiff...what a delightful post and the card is awesome.... you are so right... friends do touch our souls... God bless and I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and 2010 brings you all your heart wishes for.
Hugs Dawn

Virginia L. said...

Hugs right BACK at you!! I know how magical it is to share our hobby and be able to connet with each other. For that, I thank YOU, Tiff, for being a great friend to me as well. I sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New year! I truly hope 2010will be a great year for you and family! BIG hugs from me to a sweet and wonderful you!

Jen said...

great card tiff! you are so great..very inspiring!:) thankful for new friends like you....xooxoxo

Dwita said...

Tiff, the sentiment is true. Love the color of your card. And though I am far from being your real friend, I am truly inspired for what you've done. Not only your creation but also what you've done in your life, through the stories you shared. I wish you a merry Merry Christmas and a happy Happy New Years, with all health, creativity and blessing from God to you and yours. Big hugs, Dwita.

Cindy Lee said...

I'm thankful to have known you, Tiff!! You are such a great and dear friend to me! I would love meet you one day and give you a real hug!!

Stamping Cafe said...

I want to thank you for being so sweet to me too, Tif! Thank you for all the inspirations too!

Have a wonderful and special holiday season! Hopefully we will meet some day soon! we are so close to each other, it's crazy not to meet! :) Big hugs!

Alice Wertz said...

and i am thankful for YOU, Tif! thanks for being such a selfless support. thanks for your friendship. thanks for your encouragements. thanks for being here. =)

wish you and your loved ones an Happy Holiday!

Diana said...

Love the orange Tiffany!

Jill said...

What a beautiful, heartfelt post paired with a gorgeous card! Thank YOU for sharing your life and creativity on your blog. I always love stopping by. You are so kind and generous in your kindness, too. Merry Christmas!

Jacqueline said...

This is a beautiful design Tiffany and I'm so happy for you, as I can share this appreciation for all the fantastic women out there who support each other! You have done your fair share - your heartfelt comments and kindness have really touched my heart too!
Bless you!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Tif! Thank YOU for sharing yourself with us through your blog and for your special friendship, too!
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

ivy said...

you are a constant support to all of us too! thanks for knowing just what to say on those "trying" days!!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card and beautiful thoughts and words. Hope this next year is wonderful and blessed for you and your family!