Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just for you tag

Hi all, I've been busily stamping away today and having Chris join me in the fun, he's really getting into the stamping and all the punches!

Peeking behind snowman2

Here is a closeup of the tag I finished up - the stamps I used are a combination of Hero Arts and Stampendous, don't you just love mixing and matching, why not? I love just combining knick knacks from every vendor and putting on the little things to finish a look.

And here is the full tag:

Peeking behind snowman

I've had that MS holiday twine sitting around for awhile that I haven't used up yet.

Peeking behind snowman3

Chris actually sat with me the entire time I did my tag and just did his own thing, I occupied him with a dozen or more stamps and punches.........I chose all the little ones that were easy for his little hands and punches were the same way, unfortunately, I don't have too many tiny ones....I'm going to have to get him some more cheap ones that are real tiny like in the dollar bins at Target and the kiddie section at M's....he'll LOVE those!

Here's a little piece of his handy work, so cute, this is what us mom's live for:

Chris stamping

He was very proud of himself too and also LOVED the alphabet stamp the best from Hero Arts....wait til mommy gets you involved in distressing and embossing....lol...ok, maybe that is a few years away! ;)

Enjoy.

Stamps: Hero Arts and Stampendous.

Papers: Bazzill.

Prima.

Martha Stewart Trellis punch.

Martha Stewart candy cane twine.

Papertrey Ink button.

Red Gingham ribbon.

Hole punch.

16 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful!! Love the peeking out part-so cute! Chris is so articulate!! All the stamped images are FABULOUS-some of them better than mine. You seriously have to challenge those little hands with such dexterity!!!

Julie Batta said...

what a cute tag. i really want that trellis punch but i went for a couple of other new MS punches instead. but you really make me want to get that one soon. isn't it fun stamping with the kiddos. my daughter loves it and it is such a great bonding time.

Diana said...

ADORABLE tag!

Lin said...

So special to share those times with him; I'm sure he is drinking it all in and loving mommy time just as much! Cute tag, too!

Dawn said...

cute snowmen... and love Chris's creation. What fun to craft together. Loved those days!!!

Vanessa said...

Super tag! Love it! And Chris has talent! Can`t wait for my daughter to be old enough to craft with me - well, not soo fast, I don`t want her to grow up this fast...

Hugs,
Vanessa

ivy said...

oh what a fun day you & chris had! he has a good arsenal of stamps to play with---better than my stash of craft goodies!
don't get the target dollar punches---very hard to punch through unless you have super thin paper.
cute tag! love how that stamp came out---it sure looked a lot smaller!

donna mikasa said...

Artist in the house!! Hope you save all his artwork--priceless masterpieces!

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous tag, and what fun you and Chris have had! Thanks for a lovely, heartwarming post! Jo x

Jane said...

Gasp!!!! I'm drooling!!

Alice Wertz said...

the snowman image is so cute! love how you combined those stamps!! lovely tag!!

Maylee said...

OK, I don't have that MS punch either! You're not helping my Christmas budget! LOL.

Love this tag, the snowmen are so cute! My kids love to stamp too. Great job Chris!

Cindy Lee said...

How lovely to craft with your kiddo! This is precious! And your tag is so adorable! And how clever to use two different punch to make the border!

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely idea to use the punch along the top and create such a beautiful border. Beautiful tag and fun with the little snowman. Love Chris's creation! Too cute.

Kathy said...

Love this card Tiff!!!!! Such a beautiful tag and love your coloring too!!

Sanne said...

Wonderful tag.Glad you had fun with your son- he is talented loool
hugs Sanne