Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's the LAD Monthly Mix Member's Blog Hop!

Hello all! Today we will be showcasing cards from our Monthly Mix Members as well as Lizzie Anne's DT members....this blog hop will include a variety of stamps from any Monthly Mix from 2009...it doesn't necessarily have to be a holiday card either......let's start off with my card:

Dreaming of Summer

If you knew me, it would be no surprise that I chose the wonderfully fun loving August Monthly Mix! Why? Because of all the seasons of the year, I absolutely LOVE SUMMER! Summer is my favorite for so many reasons and just the warmth that I enjoy is priceless! If I could control the seasons I would always make it 78 degrees outside with a light breeze....perfect for donning shorts, a light t-shirt, and flip flops!!

And that's what makes the August Monthly Mix so fun - it contains whimsical images of a darling tree, a rainbow, cupcakes, two brilliant sunshine images, a stylish purse, a butterfly, a yummy peach, and a cute set of bikinis that you see here:

Dreaming of Summer2

All of these images are so catered to summer, don't you think?

And, ofcourse, I couldn't resist but add on some fun flip flops to the design:

Dreaming of Summer3


Enjoy and for all the list of hopping bloggers, hop on over to the LAD BLOG to check out some more fabulous cards!


Materials used:

Stamps: Hey Sunshine by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Me and My Big Ideas and Bazzill.

Bubblegum Pink polk-dotted ribbon.

Paper Source Round Dies.

Clear gems.

Small flower punch.

White paint.

Foam.

Sander.

Pink transparency.

White felt.

21 comments:

Sandra said...

I could use a little summer about now!
Thanks for the inspiration - very pretty card!
Sandra

Rose Ann said...

That is sooo cute, Tiffany!! Great timing too, 'cause it's the coldest day of the year today (-4 with wind chill). Brrr!!

Cindy Lee said...

Cute stuff, Tiffany!! We all need a break from Christmas colors :)

Taylor said...

Thanks for the dose of summer!! This is a fantastic card!

Virginia L. said...

Another EYE CANDY!!!!! I am dreaming of a beachy Christmas...this card really gets me into the mood...ahhh ( I will think about your card when I bask myself under the Aruba sun (yup, that's where we are heading this Christmas)!! You are INCREDIBLE!

Tricia Ulberg said...

oh my word, that sandal is adorable! This card makes me wish I was in Hawaii. Which would be nice because it's 12 degrees outside!

Denise said...

So cute! Love that pretty fli flop, great touch.

Sanne said...

aaahhhh I miss the sun and the beach when I see this beutiful card. So creative Tif!!!

Martha said...

oh this is so cute! love it.

Suzanne C said...

That is adorable! Love the flip flop and the bright cheery colors. We are in the negative numbers here today and this is just the nice burst of summer needed to brighten up the day!

Kendra said...

Oh I love this summery look right now! The windchill is below zero so laying out in the sun would be wonderful. Your card is gorgeous!

Maylee said...

Too too cute! With this cold weather we're having, I wish it was summer! brrrrrr!

Debbie Minter said...

Very cute card!
Debbie m

Jen said...

hello!? so cute! and i sure love the thought of being warm right now! i love the colors you used...SO cute!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a fun card! The high was 8* today!

sunghee said...

I always love how you add accents! Very inspiring. And love your haircut!

Jill said...

SO cute! That little flip-flop is so cute! I love your colors, too!

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow, super duper cute, Tif! Love everything about it! You totally ROCK!!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute, I love this happy and fun card! I am a summer girl!

Hugs,
Vanessa

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun summer card and love that flip flop too!

Deb said...

LOVE this Tiffany! It makes me smile and remember how much I loved living in Hawaii, where it is nearly always 78 and balmy! Even here in Florida today it is rainy and in the 50's. Dark and dreary, so your card was a welcome ray of sunshine!