Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heart Talk!

Hi there....it's mid month and that means time to reveal Lizzie Anne's Monthly Mix for January 2010 entitled, "From the Heart":



Aren't some of these images really cute? Love them!

And here is my project featuring some of the wonderful heart stamps and sentiment:

Happy Hearts Valentine Box

I'm already giddy just thinking about upcoming Valentine's Day and not only does this set have stamps for Valentines, but I think it really incorporates some fun and whimsy that could also be used for other occasions as well!

Here is a close-up of the sentiment, I love this font:

Happy Hearts Valentine Box2

One more photo of the hearts, there is wonderful script on the background of the smaller heart, too sweet:

Happy Hearts Valentine Box3

Enjoy! And I'll be showing some more projects with this set in the coming weeks!

Have a great day!

Stamps: From the Heart by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Me and My Big Ideas.

One plain heart shaped box, cardboard.

Crimson ribbon.

Prima pearls.

Making Memories flower and stick pins.

Scallop and circle punches.

Round corner punch.

White buttons.

Foam adhesive.

21 comments:

Deirdre said...

Tiff, love your card - so bright and fun.... great to see something other than Christmas Cards.... I am bleary eyed from making mine and trying to get them posted - I am SSoooo behind this year too!!! LOL!!

wendyp said...

Gorgeous card!!! That font is one of my favorites too!!!

Kelly Booth said...

So Crisp and clean and Perfect the Tiffany way...Love this!!

joslyn said...

really cute. love what you did with the layers.

Sanne said...

Love this Tif - beautiful stamps. I agree with Kelly - this is SO you!
Hugs Sanne

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love how you used all the little hearts in different patterns!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful, Tif! Love all the layers of hearts, so perfect!

terisplace said...

Hey Tiffany!
My gosh. What a cute stamp set.
And I like your card. I'm with Deidre. It's nice to see a non-Christmas card!

Teri

Lin said...

Love your pretty hearts, Tif! I'm ready to move on from Christmas cards, too!

Deb said...

So beautiful! I love the pink, how elegant it is, and how you've tied all these pretty images together!

Kathy said...

Love the Valentine elegance Tiff and nice change from Christmas colors. Hugs to my sista

Virginia L. said...

Sweet design for the very sweet
Tif! Loving all the nspiration you give! What a trmendous set of stamps They looks so FUN!! You sure make them look like a million bucks!!

Anne said...

Hi, Tiffany! Gorgeous Valentine's Day card! I love the font for the sentiment. And I adore the heart with the doodled loop border! :-)

Nancy said...

that card is so perfectly stamped and assembled with the lovely layers of hearts...it's so cheerful! Exactly your style. What a great collection of stamps too!

donna mikasa said...

I've seen some other companies coming out with their VD stamps, but these are the cutest!! And I love how you used them, too...

Jill said...

I love all of those hearts! Great card!

Alice Wertz said...

this is a sweet set of stamps!! love the heart-shaped card you made! so pretty!

ivy said...

looks like such a fun set!
i can't wait for valentine's day too!
(hope chris isn't getting sick)

paula said...

Tiffany your cards are always so beautifully done.

Wishing you & your family a wonderful time over Christmas & the New Year.

Rose Ann said...

I'm excited for the new Mix, and your project is so gorgeous and inspirational!! I LOVE it!!

Cindy Lee said...

So sweet!! A perfect Valentine's card!