Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Hats!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!! Here's wishing all of my friends and family, near and far......a 2010 that is full of happiness and prosperity...

New Years Party Hats

...a 2010 that will bring a wealth of new knowledge and skills....hmmmm....yes, I have something NEW that I'm looking forward to doing...you've already seen it on my blog...and it's something I will strive very hard to learn even better and master! It's my personal goal......

New Years Party Hats2

And, lastly, I wish everyone a 2010 that will bring on positive life changes and improvements and the ability to achieve PATIENCE in our lives! Ahh...how sometimes even I struggle with that one word! Another goal of mine....to have patience like I've never had before, so important to me, and yet very difficult, don't you think?!

New Years Party Hats3

Whatever your goals are, hope they are fulfilled in the coming New Year!


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs - December Monthly Mix.


Papers: Japanese Origami Papers and Paper Source.

12 comments:

Karen from MI said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TIFFY! Oh, did you mention the "P" word???? YIKES! That is a very SCARY word for me and SO DIFFICULT to learn (at least for me). You do FINE (better than OLD KAREN) I LOVE your PARTY HATS!! WILL YOU ALL BE WEARING THEM at the Ervin house this evening? They are TOO PRETTY to wear, Tif. Lots of HARD WORK went into creating them..........I can see that. Just DARLING. Now GO HAVE FUN! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2010. You WOWED us in 2009!!! Thanks for a year of FABULOUS INSPIRATION, Tiffy! Love and more, Karen xoox

donna mikasa said...

Love those hats, Tif! So fun and fancy!
Here's wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year, filled with love, peace, and prosperity!

ivy said...

happy new year friend! let's try to get together more often in 2010!

super festive hats!

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi Tiffany! I love these hats and all the fab creations you have on your blog. Thanks so much for your kind comments on my card and I hope you have a Happy New Year!
Jane
x

Diana said...

How PERFECT Tiffany. Thanks for sharing. And.....a Happy New Year to you dear friend!

Janetcraft said...

Happy NEw Year Tif!!
MAy your most wonderful dream will come true!!
Love your hats and who's gonna wear them?
ENjoy your days with your love ones...

Jill said...

Happy New Year! What a fun post! Love your party hats! Wishing you all the best in 2010!

Dotty Jo said...

Love those party hats Tif - what fun and so pretty! Happy new year to you and your family, Jo x

Sanne said...

How festive Tif - lovely hats!!!
Happy new year!

Alice Wertz said...

Happy New Year, Tif!! love those beautiful party hats!!! My best wishes to you for the new year!!

pia overgaard said...

Love your hats, Tif! Very fancy indeed! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Suzanne C said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Love the party hats they are so you! You are so creative!