Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Box Card

Working on some 'tree' cards right now, I just love all sizes and shapes of trees but don't seem to make enough cards with them:

Gift Box Card

I plan on making a whimsical looking tree a little later but for right now, I wanted to use these fabulous skinny tree stamps from Hero Arts that I've had like forever!!!! I was just discussing with a blogging buddy a few days ago about how we really need to get out our older stamps in our stash and really use them! It might just remind me to save money by using what I already have instead of buying more and more and hoarding....lol!

So true, so I've been busy sorting through an assortment of uninked stamps! So happy, I've found some treasures that I think I forgot I had!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Bazzill.

Ribbon: unknown.

12 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Lovely card, Tiffany!! Love your trees too!!

When I started cardmaking I bought a lot of stamps which I regretted buying. So I gave them to my SIL :)

Jen said...

oh cute!! i love these trees! great colors and great clean look!

Jill said...

Great card! Love the trees and the ribbon looks great!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply fabulous, Tif! Love it!!

I should really go through my stash and give some of my stamps some inky love!! :) Hugs!

Dawn said...

Tiff you have inspired me to get out my one of this set... I haven't broken it out at all this christmas.... This looks like a great big parcel

ivy said...

i like those skinny trees too! i have lots of stamps i don't use either....just too much stuff to haul out.

Sanne said...

How clever Tif! Great idea to make a card as a christmas gift!

Diana said...

Oh, I love this Tiffany. Love the new banner too!

Jacqueline said...

Another array of beautifully crafted creations!
I enjoyed the video with Chris - he has such a cute smile!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute gift box tag...and I love those little trees!!

terisplace said...

Totally classy and cute. I really like this.

Teri

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛