Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dry Embossed Elf

I'm using my cute little Elf Single from Lizzie Anne Designs on this miniature tag today:

Elf embossed

What is so neat about this stamp and so many others that I own is all the space that can be filled up with COLOR!! I love it and I especially loved coloring in this elf:

Elf embossed2

He's so charming and handsome, isn't he?

Ok now, tomorrow is going to be really fun, come on back here and join me for Lizzie Anne's Monthly Mix Member Blog Hop!!

There will be cards featured by our Mix Member's and also the DT members, including me - will pitch in our own designs using any of our favorite Mix Sets from 2009!

See you then and have a great day!


Stamps: December Elf Single by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Making Memories.

Prima pearls.

10 comments:

ivy said...

cute elf!

Jill said...

He is so cute! I love his bright colors against the embossed white background- he really "pops!"

Kathy said...

Hey Tiff....I just love how you color up these Lizzie Anne designs. They keep coming out with more and more tempting designs and you make them look like a million bucks. Have a great week!
Hugs,Kathy

Denise said...

So cute! Love the embossing,adds a nice touch to the elf!

Virginia L. said...

Such a cute embossed background! Excellent coloring !! Love it to bits!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is super duper cute, Tif! You are totally awesome with all the Lizzie Anne designs!!

Dawn said...

Super cute Tiff. Nice & bright.

Diana said...

ADORABLE! Those pearls top him off!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute...and I love the colors and texture!!

Suzanne C said...

So cute and adorable! Cute little elf. Who is the embossed background from? Love it!