Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bee happy!

So I didn't think I'd be back on the computer again today, but here I am...lol......the mailman kindly dropped off a yummy package for me with new stamps and so I couldn't resist playing.....even Chris was sooo excited and trust me, he WAS REALLY excited....he took the box from me and thought it was for him.

Bee Happy

This is a new set from Hero Arts called Be Happy, and it just has the most darling images in it, let's see, here is a link to the SET.

They are all so cute, that I wanted to put every stamp on a single card...hehe...but unfortunately, couldn't do that. I layered the flower top with an extra flower and snipped in-between the droopy leaves. I also layered the tiny little bee at the bottom of the card.

Bee Happy2

Hope you enjoy, want to play so much more with my stamps, but I'm going to rest tomorrow and spend time with the family - hope your day is very special on Christmas!!! Happy holidays everyone!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Paper Source and Making Memories.

Scallop shears.

9 comments:

Julie Batta said...

How Cute!!! I didn't get that set but love what you created with it. I also love your new banner!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your day with your family.

Virginia L. said...

heehee! I can see why you are back at the computer...this is just BEEtiful! Love everything aout this, Tif!! "See ya next year"!!

Diana said...

Always love the circle card.

donna mikasa said...

I don't blame you for playing with new stamps!
I just love seeing your creations....whenever!!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Tif!

Jill said...

LOVE how you layered the flower! Awesome effect!

Suzanne C said...

So cute and pretty... Love what you did with the flower! So clever.

Alice Wertz said...

how cute! love what you did with the flower! hope your Christmas was magical! =)

ivy said...

love the demension on the flower and the bee is too cute!
lucky duck with your new goodies delivered to your door!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a happy and whimsical card!! I love this so much!