Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 years ago...

......was the last time I had a haircut.....life has just been so busy and I finally decided today was the day to make some time for this here mommy:

IMG_5369

6 inches was how much my stylist cut off. Do you have fun hair stories or should I say do you have HAIR DRAMA!! lol! I'm sure you do and if you do, oh, pleeeaaaasssse share with me, I would love to hear!

I might say that hair is a big issue for women? Isn't it? There's reaching mid life crisis and then there is also reaching mid-life HAIR crisis! And boy, I tell you, I've been there all too often....let's see......let's re-cap real quick my hair life....since this post will be allllll about hair and nothing else....but I'll keep it short so you don't fall asleep.........we'll get back to crafting tomorrow!

Let's just skip my teenage years altogether shall we????? Ok..........now run off to the years after college, and I started working.....I had medium hair, it was ok, classic, professional, no fuss......oh then, comes time to date and meet people, ok, grow that hair out longer and prettier Tif.....so long it was..... for a number of years......got married...............still long hair until cute little baby comes along..............starts pulling at it............WHOOOPS..................TIME FOR SHORT HAIR..................short hair lasts for a while because baby hood and mommy hood is busy, as you know.

And then, the short hair grows up til now.............oh my, what a ride and I've loved all the years that I've come to know my hair....we've had our happy and our struggles, yes we've had! lol ;0

I hope you have a great day, I feel refreshed and ready to go for 2010!!!! Bring it on!!

23 comments:

Jen said...

great new do....hair is so important!!;)

Lucy Abrams said...

Looks lovely Tiff - so pretty. And it's been 2 years for me too... and my MUM cuts my hair as I am hairdresser phobic. She had to TRICK me to get me to a hairdressers for my wedding hairstyle... and I fell for it. :( But I appreciated it in the end. :)

Jackie said...

Your hair looks wonderful! I always have hair drama - I'm either letting it grow or getting it cut short again, and in between it looks horrible. I haven't had a good haircut since I moved out of Florida 5 years ago. Right now I am letting it grow, mostly because I cannot stand the thought of yet another bad haircut. It's short...how hard can it be to cut???

Virginia L. said...

oh.... the HAIR! I was just thinking about getting a haircut myself SOON! I need one FAST. I am worried that I have become a mountain woman !! I LOVE your new hair style although it isn't a huge change.Change is always good...at least for hair.I am going to book an appointment with my barber now.

wendyp said...

Tiffany, your post had me laughing and yes I have pretty much the same hair story. About once a year, usually spring when it starts to get too hot, I get tired of the length and have it cut chin length. And then by fall I'm tired of it and growing it back long, LOL!

You look fabulous!!!

Maylee said...

Looks great Tiffany! We all went through those hair dramas...some, we like to forget. LOL...TFS

Congrats on your HA tag HM! I knew it was a winner the minute you posted it!

Tricia Ulberg said...

Looks great! I just cut my hair too. It freaked me out at first but now I like it. :)

moccavanila said...

Tiff...love your new look...with your new hair style..look so fresh :)

Lisa C said...

so cute, tiff! works perfectly with your face shape. :) i went to cosmetology school and used to work in a salon... you don't wanna hear all the stories about my hair - long, short, many different colors... ;) too many stories to tell! haha! anyway, i love to do something new all the time... to me, it's not drama, it's just hair... and hair growas back. ;) love the new 'do! :)

Jill said...

Your post is so fun! You look fabulous! :)

Dwita said...

Tiff, pretty new do... I have long hair right now. When I was still working and still single, I have a hairdo just like Demi Moore's famous hairdo, when she was in "Ghost". It really made me confident because everyone told me I look younger. But know, with this growing body, I can't have that short hair....

Stamping Cafe said...

Love your new do, Tif! You look absolutely beautiful! It's been a year for me, I need one soon! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Tif, gorgeous picture! Your hair looks just lovely. I am going to get my hair cut today... if I can make it through the fog, which is very, very thick this morning. OK, so big hairdressing dilema - do I have new highlights put in or not? I don't wear much make-up these days so I like my hair to look extra nice, especially as I have to stand up in and speak in public so much with my work. Highlights seem a big expense, but it would be good to have extra nice hair for the holiday session!
I had a crazy eighties perm in my early twenties... and that is one hair-do I won't be having again!
hugs, Jo x

Dawn said...

You look very pretty Tiff. Love the length and style you have... it really suits you. I am a bit older than you so have finally settled on short hair... get it cut every 6 weeks. ( and coloured twice a year to keep away the grey!!!)

Rose Ann said...

I'm loving your new hair, Tiffany!! I think I need to follow your lead and do something different to mine as well.

Deirdre said...

Tiff, great cut... loving the new photo. Thanks for sharing. Deirdre - Irl

Nancy said...

I'm loving your new 'do! I like how it perfectly frames your pretty face. I've got hair drama, how about the time the hubs thought he could dye my hair blond and it turned cotton candy pink...good times. I did find a wonderful hairdresser out of it, she was able to tone it down to strawberry blond, I stayed with her for years after that.

Alice Wertz said...

thanks for sharing the short history of your hair... love your new 'do!! it's been about 8 months since I got my hair cut and I REALLY want it cut now... so i'll do it in a few days... hopefully it's something that i like and i'll share with you, too!!! =) crossing my fingers....

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Tif.....I have a real hard time finding someone to cut mine good so I wait until I can't stand it......
Love your cute Du!

Jane said...

You're GORGEOUS!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Love your new hairdo Tiff!! Short hair is easy to manage than long hair, isn't it? I never had long hair until I was 23 or 24...can you believe it?? Since then I keep it long until recently that I cut it short. I'm going to grow it long again :)

donna mikasa said...

Such a great cut, Tif! And when you look good, you feel good!

Suzanne C said...

Love the new hairdo!