Friday, November 20, 2009

What I love about you....

I needed to make a romantic, wedding anniversary card and whenever I need that romantic look, I always reach for my K & Company/Brenda Walton collection:

Madeline

It has this vintage/shabby chic style that is elegant and I love the daintiness of the designs and colors!

The strip of flourishes in the background was made with a rub-on set, I just love rub-ons sometimes! They are sooo great for making your own patterned designs.

I also added some of my favorite lace trims, some coordinating papers from Lizzie Anne Designs - actually these papers from LAD are holiday papers but the color worked well for what I needed.

I also love these papers by Karen Neuburger.

Lastly, I added some fun metallic shiny red hearts to accent the card.


Thanks for looking!

Materials used:

K & Company/Brenda Walton papers and rub-ons - Madeline Collection.

Papers: Lizzie Anne Designs and Karen Neuburger.

Recollections.

Prima floral and vine.

White lace trims.

13 comments:

Thanh said...

Tif - this is soooo beautiful!!! love love love :))

Suzanne C said...

yeahh! I can get to your blog again! Lovely card and the accesories are gorgeous!

Dawn said...

WOW - this is just so beautiful and romantic looking. Love the colours and the roses, the lace... all of it

Virginia L. said...

You are such a pro in romantic cards!! This one is SIMPLY SCRUMPTIOUS! Love every little elements! It makes me want to watch some sweet mindless chick flicks!!

Lin said...

This one makes me swoon! When you say romantic you know your stuff! Love all of the wonderful additions - lace, hearts, and sweet birds. Just gorgeous, Tif!

Sanne said...

This is both beautiful and romantic - good job!

Maylee said...

Beautiful Tiffany! Love the flowers and lace ribbon. Just screams ROMANTIC!

Jill said...

This is so beautiful and romantic! Love it!

Diana said...

And lovely it is!

Nancy said...

Your lovely designs just seem so effortless and I'm always so inspired by the gorgeous cards you share! This one is a perfect example of your design genius.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so lovely, Tif! Love the flowers, the hearts and the birds! Gorgeous card, love it!

ivy said...

you've been busy! such a romantic feel to this card.

Alice Wertz said...

you are so good with those Prima flowers beautiful card!