Friday, November 6, 2009

Sugar Coated....

I'm not too pleased with how this card turned out, but it is my finished product for the day.....

Sugar Coated

I had so many interruptions today that it took a while to finish this and then when I went to photograph it (I usually take about 10-15 photos before choosing which one I like), it fell on the floor and stickles got stuck all over the dolls face, I had only managed to photograph 4 pics total before it plopped on the carpet...lol.....

Live and learn! ;) See these pearls here? They've become an addiction....Prima has them in ALL colors...you name it, you won't want to buy any other pearls once you've seen their selection, yummy!

Sugar3

Ok, so what's going on for the weekend, I plan on spending a day with a friend at a super warehouse sale at Stampendous, located here locally in Anaheim, CA. Can't wait! It will be good eye candy as well as some time away for me!


Materials:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Papers: Martha Stewart.

Scallop scissors.

Prima.

9 comments:

Jill said...

This is so pretty! I love your scalloped "hills" and those pearls are great!

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute, Tiffany!! What a sweet image, and I love the pretty colors & pearls!!

Dotty Jo said...

Well it looks great to me Tif! Enjoy your fun day, Jo x

Cindy Lee said...

It's so CUTE!! I have that stamp too but have not use it yet. So thanks for the inspiration!! Great coloring!

Yeah..I changed the layout of my blog but didn't like it so I changed it back to before.

Diana said...

Nice take on non-traditional holiday! Great cropped photo view too!

Dwita said...

Tiff, I read the story in making this card... Well, this card, though, came up very playful... Love the ink color of the background, which is the same with the cardstock at the back. Love the way you chose the color, Tiff..

Virginia L. said...

I think this card turns out so beautifully and so you! Love your use of colors-very cheery and bright!

Jane said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! love it!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! lovely colors!