Friday, November 27, 2009

Still recovering....

....from overeating...among many favorites including this..........Thai Style (Medium Spicy) Seafood Hotpot soup with crab, shrimp, basil leaves, okra, red snapper fish, squid, mushrooms, and an assortment of other delicate spices:

IMG_5074

Along with some pumpkin pie and Chris' cupcakes, I think I'm still stuffed! ;) Hope your holiday was great and that you got out to get some shopping done today!

I normally stay away from the crowds on Friday and wait until mid Saturday or Sunday....that's the perfect time for me! I finished up a project earlier today that you will be able to see on the 1st.....until then, happy stamping and will be back later this weekend with some crafting I can show you!

Have fun~

15 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Love your photo of all of the delicious food! :)

Maylee said...

O yummy! I love dim sum, is that "fung jao" I see? One of my favorites!! : )

Dawn said...

Looks like a feast at your place. Glad you had a great day. Looking forward to your surprise on the 1st.

Cindy Lee said...

YUMMY!!! I love steambot in Thai style too...it's called 'Tomyam' right??

Nancy said...

Lovely feast, so glad you had a great day! No shopping other than a bit online.

Virginia L. said...

Like you, I'm still stuffed from dinner.. and I'm not even having Tahnksgiving (LOL)! Hope you have some fun other than eating....

Amy said...

Mmm, that was delicious. Thanks for making reservations, Auntie. It was a good idea!

Sanne said...

Yummy yum! Would like to taste that one day!

Diana said...

Looks delicious. So happy to hear about it.

Dwita said...

Looks so yummy, Tiff.. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving..

Kelly Booth said...

Yum...Looks like you had a Wonderful TG! Looking forward to your surprise on the first....
Happy shopping Tif! I'll wait until cyber Monday!!

Jane said...

I just drooled a puddle here!!

ivy said...

i totally understood what maylee said! i see lots of yummies on the table. my fave is the egg tart!

Rose Ann said...

Looks like a delicious feast, Tiffany!

Suzanne C said...

Everything looks fantastic! What a feast! Sorry I haven't visited in awhile. Can only get access from this computer not from our other. So I settle for a good visit when I come a visiting! :)