Saturday, November 28, 2009

Punch it!

Hi all! Here is a card that utilizes different sizes of fun flower punches.....do you like punches like I do?

flower punch

This card was created with very little stamping, and mostly lots of paper piecing and punching and scattered embellishments. Just something super fun and colorful!

I used a much older Hero Arts woodblock stamp set that I had and have not inked it up yet! I have a few of my favorite Martha Stewart, Fiskars, and Marvy punches, and they come so in handy when you need quick and easily made shapes!

There are still MANY punches that elude me out there, I would love to own all of the newer Fiskars border punches out there, but have yet to look into them!

flower punch2

Off to catch up in blogging land and will head out later to this really fun place HERE! And most of our visit to this place has nothing to do with the pizza either, LOL....it's more for the crazy rides that Chris loves so much......it's a wacky and very loud place, perfect for kids and ultimately tests the sanity of adults...hehe!! Love it!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Bazzill and Martha Stewart.

Prima.

Making Memories.

Marvy and Giga flower punches.

16 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE it!

Dawn said...

This is lovely Tiff... I have a few punches but sometimes forget to use them as much as I should.

Virginia L. said...

I LOVE punches ,too! But then there came a time, I realize I should "stop" as they are environemtnally un-friendly (as I was told by my family!!). So I still buy them, just not AS MUCH...They wouldn't have noticed anyway (LOL). LOVE your punched out shapes of flowers!! Very inspiring!

Diana said...

I ADORE punches. Spent way too much money on all those I own.

Nancy said...

I love punches too....just ordered a few more. Love this fun card!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful, Tif! Amazing how you put all those different colors so well together!! The punched flowers are totally yummy!!

ivy said...

did chris have fun? we were at that mall a couple weeks ago but i didn't dare venture downstairs to the venue!! i am sure my boys would love too and i MIGHT think about taking them back one day! (poor boys were looking through the glass begging us to take them there!)
great use of your punches!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

I love all of your pretty punched flowers, Tiffany!! Such pretty colors!!

Dwita said...

I love punches sooooo much... These flower punches I think are also a must for flower card maker. This is lovely, Tiff....

Jacqueline said...

Love how you have used that stamp with the embellishments, quite unique!!

Jill said...

I love punches! Your card looks fab with your eclectic mix of punched flowers!

Cindy Lee said...

So sweet!! Those flowrs reminded me of early crafty day :)

Vanessa said...

So happy and fun! Love punches!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

Love the various punches and how you have used them on this beautiful card!

Alice Wertz said...

love your clean lines and design Tiffany!!! lovely card!