Monday, November 16, 2009

Plum Frost....

Two cards to show you today....hope you enjoy! These images are from the new December Monthly Mix at Lizzie Anne Designs:

Plum Frost

For my lavender and aqua themed card above, I embossed the snowflakes in white embossing powder and did a lot of cut and paste of various patterns and colors.....I don't use these two color combos too frequently but I think I could really start liking this one!

This next card I wanted to make really bright and colorful, wouldn't this make a great card for your girlfriend as a quick pick-me-up or just to simply say 'hello'!

Lollipop Sunshine

I just love these cute flowers:

Lollipop Sunshine2

Hope your Monday is looking good for you!

Stamps: Celebrate - 2009 December Monthly Mix - Lizzie Anne Designs.

Prima pearls.

Papers: K & company, Martha Stewart, and SEI.

Edge punches by Martha Stewart.

Eggplant ribbon.

Tim Holtz Embossing Ink.

Martha Stewart White Embossing Powder.

15 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Beautiful elegant designs Tif, love the clean style.

Jen said...

um, great cards tif!! i'm hoping to get a chance to get to these yummy stamps today!!:) thanks for the inspiration!!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL! I like the look of elegance and yumminess in them...(if that makes sense to you-hehe).

Dawn said...

Tiffany - both of these are wonderful. I really like the purple card.

Dawn said...

Tiffany - both of these are wonderful. I really like the purple card.

Anne said...

Hi, Tiffany! Gorgeous cards! I especially like the one with the snowflakes! :-)

Stamping Cafe said...

Love both of them, Tif! Gorgeous cards, love the colors of your first card!!

Vanessa said...

These are gorgeous! Love how you used plum and your design of both cards is fabulous!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Nancy said...

wonderful cards, Tif! I love the layering on both, thanks for the inspiration!

Sanne said...

So beautiful Tiff - your are right! Those flowers are great! Love the pearls you have added to your cards lately :)

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards Tif, like them both soooo much! Jo x

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS!!! Oh How I want that Loopy Punch!!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty snowflakes and flowers!! Beautiful colors/papers, and I love your variety of punched edging!! I love them, Tiffany!!

Jill said...

Love this style! So pretty!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! those are so pretty Tiffany!! very elegant cards!