Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Owl be thinking of you...

Just a really quick and sweet card before I head out today:

Owl be thinking of you

Another flocked card I made with some flowers, an owl, and the branch. The butterfly is also flocked and then trimmed, folded, and adhered to the card.

Didn't I tell you I'm really digging this whole flocking look a lot? Just had to play some more with it! Hope you enjoy!

I'm off once again to my son's school today. Have a perfect day everyone!


Materials used:

Flocked images: Martha Stewart.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts.

Prima Pearls.

Round corner punch.

Papertrey Ink Papers.

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE, LOVe it! So little says so much! All the image and inking in this card speak volumnes!SO very fun and creative!

Jen said...

oh, he's a cutie tiff!! love it!!

Dawn said...

Just so cute. Are the images already flocked or do you have to do them yourself. I have some flock that I got with a magazine, but haven't used it yet.

Jill said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous card, Tif! Love the colors and that owl is just too cute!

Vanessa said...

This is so beautiful! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Cindy Lee said...

This is fabbie, Tiffany!! The colors are bright and eye-catching! I never try flockig before but yours are just fantastic!

Alice Wertz said...

looks like you are having lots of fun with those flocks, Tiffany!! love this simple card, so cute!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Tiffany!! I love the flocking, pearls, and beautiful butterfly!

Susan McRae said...

Love this flocked card! Just want to rub my fingers across it!