Tuesday, November 24, 2009

in sunshine and in shade.....

Feeling whimsical today and wanted to make a fun, VERY bright card....after all, just heard from DH that he is helping me with some of the holiday/birthday planning for Chris....so that I'm not tearing my hair out doing it all...yay!!! Gotta love help!

So I have a little time to craft here:

In sunshine and in shade

The 'Friends Forever' is a sentiment from Hero Arts - and the 'in sunshine and in shade' is this cute sentiment from Taylored Expressions! The set that includes this verse is called Branching Out - very cute set that I won from an older Caardvark's challenge - I plan on inking some more images from it.

In sunshine and in shade2

Just something cute and sweet for my day!

Hope your day is fabulous and your Thanksgiving plans are all coming together for the big day! It's going to be a warm and sunny 77 degrees for Turkey day here in Southern Cal.....yay! That calls for another sunny looking card! A nice change with all the Christmas cards lately. ;)


Stamps: Hero Arts and Taylored Expressions.

Papers: Bazzill and Martha Stewart.

Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

Prima pearls.

Papertrey Ink Cardstock.

20 comments:

Virginia L. said...

TIF-firic! Just when I need a pick-me-ups.... :)

donna mikasa said...

So bright and cheery! I'm smiling big....

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours!

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow, this is so beautiful Tiffany!! Love the yummy colors and the flowers!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lin said...

What a happy card! I really like that teeny bird down there near the sentiment.......and there are those flowers I like so much again!

Maylee said...

OK lady, spill the beans on those flowers (pleeeassse). Love it!

Jill said...

I love this bright card! Wonderful design- I love all of the little "touches" that you add to your cards- magnificent style!

Dwita said...

Like this bright color, Tiff. Seems that you now enjoy embellishment such these beautiful flowers..

Dawn said...

Wonderful card Tiff. Nice and bright and cheery. Thanks for the Twitter last night... all went well.
Cheers- Dawn

ivy said...

after the kinda day i had---i needed this cheery card!
what a great sentiment!

Dotty Jo said...

Such fun, everyone needs to make a bright and happy card every now and then! This is a little ray of sunshine and sweetness, and I love that sentiment and those cute butterflies! Jo x

Diana said...

Oh, I love these bright colors Tiffany!

Sanne said...

What a joy to see a card in a summer look - what a cute cute scene! LOVE your flowers!

Nancy said...

Hi Tif, that is one bright and cheerful card, sending sunshine is right!
I'll be teaching another class in January, I'll look in to having it on a Saturday if that will be more convenient for you.
Thanksgiving Blessings to you!

sideoats + scribbles said...

TIF! Love this, so fun! And that "Friends Forever" message is one of my faves!

Cindy Lee said...

Did you make those flowers?? Coz if u did, I would love to learn from you! It's fabbie! So whimsical and happy...all roll into one!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Alice Wertz said...

thanks for a cheerful card Tiffany!!! so sweet!!

Vanessa said...

This is sooo happy and bright!! It makes me smile, I looove it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely card with a lovely sentiment. Love how you paired the two together in such a beautiful card.

Kathy said...

HI Tiff love this bright and cheery colors ....I can see Virginia is using my Tifferiffic phrase...lol. Love the contrast with your asweome blog header (winter) and your beautful summery card...love it all! Happy Thanksgiving and nice to hear about your dh! Hugs,Kathy

Rose Ann said...

Your flowers are so pretty and cheerful!! I love your card, Tiffany!!