Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gold Rush

Just sharing with you a masculine card that I made today........


Gold Rush

I love the Three Ferns stamp from Hero Arts...it's sooo pretty, I've used it so many times now and could use it over and over, very versatile stamp......

I was just experimenting and using different lines on this card that I normally wouldn't put on my designs....play it up a little or else I get really bored sometimes with my own designs....I also added a vertical string of pearls for a more dramatic look.


Gold Rush2

Hope you enjoy! In other fun news today, three of my blogging friends Cindy Lee, Vanessa Menhorn, and Sanne were so kind to give me a blogging award! Sooo sweet of them! Thank you so much! Have you seen their blogs....you must go and check them out! Cindy, I've been following her flickr photostream for quite some time now....she's a gem, really sweet and her designs are full of flair and color! Vanessa - I've gotten to know through our Hero Arts Flickr forum, and her work is fabulous!! She is all about details and intricacies! You'll love them!

Sanne is a world away from me, she lives all the way in Denmark, sweet as can be and she has a very pretty blog and her love for Kraft really shows through on her cards!




And I know, I've been REALLY bad, many other blogging pals have given me awards too and I'm sure I haven't posted them yet, ack!!! So sorry....Kiara and Jane...oh my goodness....I really need to get on that! ;) Love you all, you know that!



Have a fun day today!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Tim Holtz distress inks.

EK Success.

Prima.

Chocolate Twine.

PTI cardstock.

Embossing Ink.

White embossing powder.

14 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

WOW you just Rocked this Tif...Love this Masculine card!!!

Maylee said...

Love it Tif! The colors and gradual size of the gem is awesome!

Dawn said...

Such a neat card Tiff.. that fern is so versatile - I love using it..
Love how you put the gems down the side. very inventive!!

Jill said...

I love this card- those pearls look fantastic!!

ivy said...

still maculine with the gems! how do you do it?!

jackiestamps4fun said...

This. Is. Gorgeous. Seriously!

Janetcraft said...

Wow, I like to see your three ferns from HEro Arts. From the stamp, it is just three simple ferns, but when it turns to your art piece, it looks very LIVELY.

Alice Wertz said...

manly indeed and with pearls!!!! how did you do it? wonderful design!! love this!

DottyJo said...

Great card tif, and congrats on the blog award! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

Your embossed ferns are so beautiful, and I love the pearls along the edge!!

Diana said...

Yummy colors!

Susan said...

What a great card! It POPS!! I think a woman would love to get this card as well as a man. Really nice use of colors and texture.

Jacqueline said...

A real stand-out! I absolutely love how you were inspired for this gorgeous card!

Cindy Lee said...

I love the three ferns too! So gorgeous!! The embossing is really beautiful!