Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flocked cards....AND....the December Monthly Mix!

I have some very simple flocked cards to show you and an announcement for the New Lizzie Anne December Mix.


Flocked Deer

I must admit, flocking is becoming an obsession, I just love this deer image above, it's actually two different images, I also added the flower to make it appear as if the deer was gently grasping the flower.

This is a larger flower below that was assembled with three different images:

Flocked Flower


The texture of the flocked look is really what's so nice to touch, I have some other colors that I want to try out too!

Please go HERE to check out LAD's December Mix entitled, 'Celebrate'! Some really cute holiday, New Year's, and Birthday images, too fun!

I have to run off again today and will be back on Monday to catch up with everyone!

Have a great day!


All flocked materials are by Martha Stewart.

Prima pearls.

13 comments:

Jill said...

I love your simple designs! The images really shine!

Sanne said...

Great cards - sometimes it is SO nice to make something simple right?
These are lovely!

Diana said...

Flocking for sure. Coolness!

Lucy Abrams said...

Simple, effective and sweet. Love them both Tif.

Vanessa said...

This looks fantastic! I love this flocked look - need that!

Hugs,
Vanessa

ME said...

Love the cards,and love using Martha Stewert's products! Thank you for you're wonderful cards.

Alice Wertz said...

wow! those are gorgeous Tiffany!! How did you make your flock look so perfect? Mine never came out this good... Which adhesive did you used for flocking? (if you don't mind me asking...) I saw the Martha flocks at Michaels the other day and oh such yummy colors!! Your beautiful cards really make me want to try them!!

pia overgaard said...

So very pretty cards, Tiff. Love the simplicity and the flocking effect.

Dotty Jo said...

These are fabulous Tif - so unusual and lovely! Jo x

Dwita said...

Love your simple design. Why is it called flocked card, Tiff?

ivy said...

the deer card is so adorable!

is that the loopy punch from MS??? dying to get it (no luck so far).

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful flocking and such sweet images too!! Love them!!

Jacqueline said...

Wow, you have made lots of new cards again - you have your own style Tiffany which is so refreshing!! Beautiful cards!!