Thursday, November 19, 2009

Enchanted Snowglobe

I hope you have been inspired by the Monthly Mix designs from Lizzie Anne Designs....here is my latest one, I will have a few more to show you this week...

Enchanted

I paired dust pink and baby blue as my color combos for this card! I also used Way Up North Digital Papers! Love these digi papers, very versatile and fun to use!

Here's a close-up of the sentiment surrounding the globe:

Enchanted3

Enjoy!

It's been busy, without a doubt....let's see, aside from crafting.....I'm also figuring out some ideas for my son's birthday coming up - we'll be celebrating his b-day with family on Thanksgiving Day, then he'll have a class party with his school mates on the following Monday! Yay!


Stamps Used: Celebrate - December Monthly Mix - Lizzie Anne Designs.

Way Up North Digital Papers.

Prima.

Martha Stewart Edge punch.

Periwinkle ribbon.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiff - this is just so beautiful. Love the little sparkley snow.

donna mikasa said...

Super sweet snow globe! Makes me think of "Baby's First Christmas".....sweeet!

Lin said...

This is wonderful, Tif!! Love the sentiment going around the snowglobe. And, as usual, your signature beautiful ribbon and pearls.

Cindy Lee said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL! Am in love with the colors and the globe! My husband will definitely love this card if he sees it!

joslyn said...

love that you stamped this with blue ink. i will have to try. very cute.

Thanh said...

WOW I love this card - gorgeous colors!!! Hi Chris :)

Jacqueline said...

Very tranquille!