Thursday, November 19, 2009

Butterfly collage

Hey there, back again today with a fun card I made for the Hero Arts Trimming challenge:

Butterfly thoughts

I incorporated a little bit of everything into this card, some embossing, stamped directly on patterned paper, coloring, and used some fabulous trims and lace sent to me by friends.

I love this new butterfly from Hero Arts:

Butterfly thoughts2



Stamps used: Hero Arts.

Prima.

Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Lace trims.

Tim Holtz distress ink.

Martha Stewart Black embossing ink.

Karen Neuburger patterned papers.

11 comments:

Maylee said...

O Tiffany this is so pretty! Love the butterflies and the pretty ribbons!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my!! I'm in love with this card! The colors are so soft and pretty!! The trims are absolutely gorgeous! And the butterflies are perfect! You know how much I love butterlies :)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is stunning, Tif! Love the butterflies and the awesome color combo! You ROCK!

Kathy said...

You are the trim queen Tiff! When ever I'm trimming out a card I think of you..honest! Love this Tifferiffic card! Hugs,kathy

Sanne said...

What a fantastic use of mixed butterflies - Love it!!!!!!!

Diana said...

Love the flourishes under the beautiful butterfly Tiffany!

Jane said...

Drool!!!

Karen from MI said...

Hi Tif!! I just have to say how much I LOVE your GORGEOUS and OH, SO FEMININE card!! It is just BEAUTIFUL.........definitely looks like a WINNER to me! You have the PERFECT color palette mix and of course your design is mouth watering..............hope your day is filled with SMILES!! BIG LOVE, Karen xo

donna mikasa said...

So elegant! Love the trimming and butterflies!

Vanessa said...

Super elegant! Love it, Tiff!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful! I think it's the colors which really do it for me and the arrangement of the butterflies - good luck with the trimmings challenge!!