Sunday, October 11, 2009

Three Hellos....

I'm so bad at taking my own advice sometimes...how about you? I told myself I'd let my hands rest a bit, but I just couldn't, could I? My clings were just sitting there staring at me and I knew I had to pick them up and stamp.....I am sooo in trouble! ;)

Here's some more play time for me:


The clings I used are called Friend Definition and Three Flowers. The sentiment comes from this set called Everyday Sayings, and I just love this set, so versatile, it is one of my most used sets for just about any occasion when I need a few phrases.


Enjoy!


Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

EK Success border punch.

Green and Clear Diamond Glaze.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Round corner punch.

Buttons: Papertrey Ink.



6 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tif! Love that flower, still waiting for mine! :)
Love your colors and the buttons!!

Dawn said...

Such a lovely card Tiff... but don't overdo it.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and simply elegant.

ivy said...

hope your hands re better....weather change?

lovely card!

Jane said...

Brilliant!!!

Jacqueline said...

What a beauty! I hadn't seen this in the pool yet - it is exactly what Sue said!