Friday, October 9, 2009

Sweet Simplicity

Hey all....how are you? A card I made last night.....very simple...

The four Hero Arts stamps that I used (you can see in this one complete photo below), include the following: Special Moments , Floating Flowers, Three Flowers (3 images), and Butterflies (3 images)!


So much fun, there's so many more stamps I want to play with but I need to rest a day or two.....ok, maybe just a day......my right hand wrist has been giving me some pain since 2 days ago, who knows, my body may be telling me to rest a tad.


Enjoy the card and may your Friday be 'sweet simplicity'!!



Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Hero Arts green gem.

Diamond Glaze.



6 comments:

Jen said...

super cute...the clean and simple is delicous!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply beautiful, Tif! I got your new clings already?! Lucky you!! I'm still waiting for mine! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dawn said...

Your card is lovely Tiff. Jus make sure you take care of yourself

Sanne said...

Simple yet very beautiful!
Have a nice weekend Tif!
Sanne

DottyJo said...

Simple it may be... but is is totally lovely! Jo x

ivy said...

is it all that paper piecing that is giving your right wrist trouble?!
love your butterfly!