Thursday, October 22, 2009

Summer's Blush...

I know....it's Fall in most places, but the person whom I made this card for....well....I wanted it to be really bright and cheerful!

Triple Florals

She is a lover of bubblegum pink on most of her creations and she knows how to mix and match wonderfully exotic colors together.....so this card will go to her....she lives soooo far away too....but I am always inspired by her work.

Triple Florals2

The stamps I used include the following Hero Arts stamps: Antique Brocade, Three flowers, and To be So Nice!


Enjoy!


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Diamond Stickles - Bubble Gum.

Papertrey Ink Ribbon and Paper.

Hero Arts light pink heart gems.

Round corner punch.

Pixie Dust Ink.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW - Tiff. I'm sure she will love it. I won the 3 flowers so can't wait for it to arrive. Your card has given me great ideas....as usual - very inspirational

Alice Wertz said...

YUM! this is so cute! love the bright colors on the flowers against the soft pink in the background!

Diana said...

Love these 3 flowers! YEAH!

Maylee said...

Love the look of "spring" on this card..I miss the warm weather already : ) Beautiful card Tiff!

Suzanne C said...

Very cute and sure to be appreciated!

Kathy said...

So bright and beautiful Tiff! Definitely will be appreciated! Hugs,Kathy

DottyJo said...

Totally gorgeous Tif! Jo x

Sanne said...

Yummy Tiff - what a beauty and so lovely to see a card in soft light colors!

Rose Ann said...

I love the soft and pretty patterned papers with your bright & colorful flowers!! So pretty!!

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely amazing - your cards are so fresh and crisp, immaculate!