Friday, October 23, 2009

Snowglobe Duo!

Ok, so there are two GUYS in my life that I super love...my DS and DH! Hmmmm....but you know, when it comes to these two guys below, they are getting to be really high on my list of LOVES:

Snowglobe Duo

I just adore this polar bear and snowman together and I've used them before on a previous card but I just HAD to ink them up again!!! I love them so much! They are a part of this set called Way Up North!

From Lizzie Anne's new Fall Release, you won't be able to resist these cute stamps....this is really a favorite set of mine now for the holidays! I can really picture making some very simple ones using this image and mass producing it too.

Snowglobe Duo2

Enjoy and don't forget to check out the Fall Release stamps if you haven't had a chance yet. You may view the new sets HERE!


Stamps: Way Up North - Lizzie Anne Designs.

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is just darling, Tiffany...and I love your backgrounds and sparkle!!

Dawn said...

great card Tiffany. Love the sparkle and glittery look. It is a great idea to make it like a snowglobe... must try that technique

Kathy said...

Looovvve this card Tiff!!!! The polar bear and the snowman are so prefect together! Love these new stamps too..the best I have seen from them ! GReat way to showcase them!
Hugs,Kathy

http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Sanne said...

What a sweet snowglobe Tiff! a very cute design. Lovely background.

Suzanne C said...

Just adorable! Love the glittery snow

Nancy said...

Tiffany, this is entirely too cute!! I love the snow globe design with these sweet little characters, and you've colored them so beautifully. Still smilin'

Jill said...

So cute! I love the sparkles and the polar bear and snowman are just TOO cute!

Jane said...

Brilliant!!

Diana said...

Super great color choices! ADORE it Tiffany!

Kelly Booth said...

Is this ever CUTE CUTE!!! Love it Tif!!