Thursday, October 29, 2009

Roses

It's a chilly and crisp day in Calif. but sunny and that little bit of sun helps! Here are my cards for today.....I still love playing with enhanced backgrounds a la Jennifer McGuire's tutorials from a few weeks ago!

Roses are Red

The handmade flowers were sent to me by a friend all the way in Asia! I used the Antique Brocade stamp from Hero Arts to create the green and pink backgrounds....just very simple cards...wanted a lot of vibrant colors today!

Here are some closeups:

Roses are Red Gr Bckg


And here is the closeup of the pink background:

Roses are Red Pink Bckg



Enjoy!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Handemade roses.

Pearls by Prima.

Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

10 comments:

Kryssi said...

oh cuteness! hi tiff, i see you finally have a blog! :)

Jen said...

oh yum!! those flowers are delicious!! beautiful job!

Alice Wertz said...

they are so pretty Tiffany!! love the vibrant colors!!

Jill said...

OH MY! These cards are so elegant and beautiful. I love the backgrounds you created with those lovely flowers!

ivy said...

looks like such a simple card BUT i know how much work & detail you put into it! gorgeous girl!

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Tiff. Love the simplicity of these cards.

Diana said...

These flowers are just delightful Tiffany!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW....You have a way of just making things so PRETTY!!!! Love these Tif...You Rock!!!

Jacqueline said...

When I saw these on flickr I was so impressed with how you present your cards - the cards are just beautiful and you justify them with how you present them!

donna mikasa said...

I love this technique that Jennifer shared--one of my favorites so far! Love the colors that you chose. Such elegant cards...