Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkins for Sale!

It's been a busy afternoon, a little shopping for Chris.....and then back home to decorate his trick or treat bag for tonight.....I kept it very simple this year and he was so into the stamping with me....we literally stamped an entire bag filled with Halloween stamps, it was fun!

And then I quickly made a card as well after we were done with his project. Here's a card I finished up to celebrate this festive holiday:


Pumpkin Sale

Don't you just love the way the pumpkins are all stacked together so neatly at the pumpkin patches that you visit? It's really a work of art! It inspired me and I just wanted to mimic that scene and I balanced my pumpkins in a pyramid by doing some masking!

Pumpkin Sale2

Thanks so much for peeking in.....drop by tomorrow, and we will unveil a NEW digital paper pack and two NEW Singles Stamps for Lizzie Anne Designs! Yay!

Stamps used: Happy Harvest by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers, buttons, and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Prima.

EK Success


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, TIffy! Sounds like it's a GOOD ONE! Can't wait to hear all of the details and see your photos. Don't get a sore tummy from all of little Chris' goodies!! I'm sure he looked liked a DOLL! (the photos aren't showing on your blog for me).........
Big LOVE, Karen xoxo

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is so cute! Great masking with the pile of pumpkins!

Jill said...

So cute! Love the stack of pumpkins! I love stopping by your blog! It is always full of eye candy!