Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paper Piecing....

Hey all...I'm back again today with another post on Paper Piecing stamped images! Have you ever played with this technique before? If not, then you'll want to head on over to the Hero Arts blog where Tami Hartley is heading up this weeks challenge! Whohooo!

Here are two cards I made using paper piecing, such fun:

The flowers, butterfly, and all the little leaves are paper pieced with patterned paper....I must still be in the mood for summertime! Kind of wanted this to look fresh and colorful! I used one of the new cling stamps called Flower Box!

The butterfly stamp below can be purchased HERE:

And my 2nd card - I made a little fireplace........the little stockings can be found HERE:


Enjoy!

I'll be back later with some more fun projects!



Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

White lace trim.

Green and x-mas red diamond stickles.

MS edge punch.

Small oval punch.

Making Memories bling.


6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love these beautiful cards Tiff..the fireplace is so cool and I love the colors on the butterfly one. Have a great weekend! Kathy

DottyJo said...

Adorable Tif, some of the nicest paper piecing I've seen around bloland this week! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

Your butterfly card is so pretty, and your fireplace is so cozy!! Wonderful cards, Tiffany!!

ivy said...

your fireplace is amazing!

Jane said...

BRILLIANT! LOVE IT!

Debbie said...

Tiffany this card is absolutely stunning!