Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mocha Latte

Just playin' today...needed a quick, yet soft and elegant card......I used the exact same flower stamp from yesterday's post but I really wanted to give this one a very light touch:

Sending warm wishes mocha


So using the exact same stamp but a totally different look....here's a close-up:

Sending warm wishes mocha2

Sorry so short today...I'm late and have to run!


Hero Arts stamps.

Prima pearls.

Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

K & company papers.

12 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous, Tif!! Love the color combo so much and that white embossed flower really pop, love it!

Jen said...

tiffany, thios is so pretty!! the colors are so delicious!! and the pearls...YUM-O!

Sanne said...

So beautiful Tiff! I really like these 2 cards.

Dawn said...

Tiff - the colour on this one is so delicate... I just love it. So simple but oh so elegant.

Jill said...

Another beauty-- you have worked magic with this stamp!!

ivy said...

loving your titles lately but making me hungry!
beautiful card. love the embossed flower in white!

Kathy said...

I love the mocha too but the flan I will love for a long time!!!Ialso love how you change your header with the seasons!!!!!!!
Hugs Sista!

Diana said...

Simple and stunning!

Suzanne C said...

Simply elegant. Lovely colors.

Kelly Booth said...

Just Perfect...you even make neutral tones look PRETTY!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Talk about elegant...!! (I was going to give this stamp to my sister from my set but I saw your card, opened the envelope and took it back out!!)
Thanks for the inspiration!!

Cindy Lee said...

The more I look at your cards, the more they are growing on me!!!