Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Because...

A butterfly card for my Friday......

Just Because

This card utilizes the following Hero Arts stamps - Butterflies and Flower Wallpaper . I also used my Everyday Sayings set for the sentiment!

I stamped the Flower Wallpaper in yellow and red. Added some black pearls, and made my own butterfly trails for fun!

Just Because2


Hope you enjoy and I've got to run now! Hope your weekend starts off well!


Stamps and pearls: Hero Arts.

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink.

11 comments:

Jen said...

super cute tiff! i love the colors...what a great butterfly!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tif! Lovely coloring on your butterfly!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenyfur said...

So lovely and happy!

ivy said...

love those black pearls on the beautifully colored butterfly!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous butterflies and the background is so lovely!

Vanessa said...

Super card, so beautiful!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Lucy Abrams said...

very creative Tiffany - love it.

DottyJo said...

Those colours look amazing Tif, great butterfly image! Jo x

Kelly Booth said...

Gorgeous ...Love the unusual colors you did it in too...So Pretty Tif!!

Rose Ann said...

I love the colors, and your butterfly is so pretty!!

Dwita said...

Love the design, Tiff...