Friday, October 2, 2009

Getting Chilly?

Southern Calif. has not really gotten that cold yet, I am thankful.....as it seems there are so many of my friends out there who are experiencing the cold weather already. Hugs to them and hope they keep warm!

Here is another ATC I made for Hero Arts:


I used the Poinsettia Circle Cling to stamp and resemble clusters of snowflakes.....I also used a cute little penguin stamp that I had from last year and a classic lowercase stamp set to create my own personalized message.


Fun, fun!



Materials:


Stamps: Hero Arts.


Kraft cardstock.


Prisma pencils.


Diamond x-mas red stickles.


White button.


Round corner punch.


Frost white ink.


9 comments:

Maylee said...

O so cute Tiffany! Love the poinsettia background. I have have cute penguin too!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Tiffany...a perfect little ATC!

Nancy said...

If only the weather would stay as cold as it has been getting overnight it might feel like Fall here. Love your sweet little penguin ATC Tiff, wonderful stamping and how clever to use the poinsettia circle as snowflakes, such genius!

Sanne said...

This is so lovely Tif! Looking VERY cold! lol

PS: Lovely pumpkin banner on your blog ;-)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is gorgeous, Tif! Love the white on the kraft and that penguin is way too cute!!

Have a beautiful weekend!!

Jane said...

BRILLIANT! LOVE it!!

Lucy Abrams said...

This is just TOOOOO cute.

ivy said...

looks great on kraft! very cute!

Rose Ann said...

It's a most adorable ATC, Tiffany!! I love that little penguin, and your background is so pretty!!