Monday, October 26, 2009

Frosted Candy Christmas...

...lol...I think of the most silly names for my photos....but the colors here reminds me of an abundance of candy and sugar!

Frosted Candy Christmas

Today has been remarkably quiet and productive...I love it....I really love it when I really get things done throughout the day and can even get in extra crafting time.....it always seems to happen only on Mondays though, more so than any other day of the week. Isn't that strange?

Anyway, here is another card I made for the 'simple' holiday challenge going on over at Hero Arts.

Frosted Candy Christmas2

Although the coloring looks like a lot, it actually wasn't, the trees are very small on this stamp so easy peasy to whip the green marker through all of them......I did masking with the trees and snowmen and then added some quick pearls to accent......20 minutes tops.

Having too much fun with simplicity!


Stamps: CL110 - Hero Arts.

Pearls: Prima.

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Just awesome Tiff. Love the colours and the little scene you set.

Stamping Cafe said...

Love those sweet colors, Tif! Fabulous card, love it!

Jill said...

Love the scene that you created. The colors are so funn!!

Virginia L. said...

How COOL are these two cards! I love the fun colors and style! You are ever so creative, Tif!

Patricia said...

love the scene beautiful card

Sanne said...

I think the name for this card is perfect - it is candy colors! What a sweet winter card Tif! Love it!
Hugs Sanne

DottyJo said...

Sweet! Jo x

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and love how you masked the background with the snowmen!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable snow family, Tiffany!! Your coloring is fabulous, and I love the pretty pearls!!

Lucy Abrams said...

This is SOOOO pretty Tif - love the bright fun colours.

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Tif...Love this and Love the name you have chosen too!!

Jane said...

Love this card!!

ivy said...

hmmm, i missed this one or haven't gone far back enough over at flickr! i tried to play catch up today!
such a cute snowman family!