Saturday, October 3, 2009

Flower Vase ATC

Here is a card I made for the Hero Arts Blog on Friday:

The flower vase is from this set called C'est Chouette! The background stamp is called Antique Brocade.

Very simple and I thought the vases went well with the sentiment meaning, "I'm thinking of you".


Hope you are still enjoying World Card Making Day......I'm still working on cards I can't show you yet, but very soon....see you!


Materials:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ranger Diamond Yellow stickles.

Paper and ribbon: PTI.

Doodlebug Ink.
Memories Artprint Brown Ink.


6 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the colors you used on the ATC!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous ATC, Tif! Love the colors and your coloring job!!

DottyJo said...

Tif, this is so sweet! Love that antique brococade - I have just bought this and can't wait to use it for the first time! Jo x

ivy said...

another nice ATC!

Anne said...

Hi, Tiffany! Adorable card! So cheerful! :-)

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty flowers and your big bow!! Beautiful card, Tiffany!!