Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Release - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hi all, I'm back with Lizzie Anne's Fall Release, it's our 2nd day to show you the remaining two sets for the season.....check out Christmas Magic and Deck the Halls!

And here are my cards featuring both of these sets!

I love this Santa image, it's so classy and fun to color in! Charming....I thought I would pair him with a traditional classic of red and white colors.

Check out his beard. ;)

Next up, this is a really fun project for all of you who like to give out gift cards during the holidays...very simple to make and it offers a great solution for storing the gift card along with the festive card itself, this is supposed to look like a chimney:

This will fit into a standard 5" x 7" envelope. I really loved working with this image of the candy canes and stringed stockings.

With my next card, I thought I would go with a baby theme....for some reason, cute and fuzzy teddy bears make me think of very young children! I paired the teddy bear with an image of a bow tie with warm yellow, orange, and brown tones.

And my last card features some fun ornaments in which, once again....I love to envision my entire holiday in pinks, lavenders, baby blues, and celery green!


Enjoy and don't forget, all four sets that you've seen these past two days will go on sale on FRIDAY in the Lizzie Anne Design Store!


Stamps: Deck the Halls and Christmas Magic by Lizzie Anne Designs.



11 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Fun cards Tiffany!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable, Cute and Lovely! Love all your pretty cards!

Kelly Booth said...

Wonderful cards Tif...I especially love the Last Christmas one! Love different colors for Christmas....

Sanne said...

Great cards Tif - but love the card with the Teddies the most....

connie said...

beautiful cards. I love the colors you used.

Jen said...

oh my word! what beautiful cards...just like every day...but so awesome! i love them all! that santa is awesome isn't he!? and love the colors of the ornament card. great job!!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...they're all so darling, Tiffany!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous cards, Tif!! You amaze me every day, you totally ROCK!! I love them all, especially adore the last Christmas...love all the soft colors for Christmas!!

ivy said...

great gift card solution! love your cards!

Kendra said...

What a cool gift card holder ~ great job. I love how you used the Kraft paper - so cool.

Jane said...

Love them all!!