Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Release - Sneak Peek Day 1

It's time for Lizzie Anne Designs' Fall Release Sneak Peek! Yay! It's going to be a yummy, two day event featuring 4 new holiday stamp sets!

Let's get started with our first of two sets that are being previewed, this one is called Way Up North:

And set #2 is called Fanciful Flourishes:
And here are some cards I've made featuring Way Up North. I just adore this snowman and little polar bear...way too cute! I stamped them on Kraft and then colored them in with white pencil. I love the effect that the white makes on Kraft paper!


Card #2 features a snow covered tree, I loved working with this tree, masked and stamped it four times. I love using non-traditional holiday colors such as bubblegum pink....and in this case, I added chocolate to it for a favorite color combo of mine!

Some fun embellies that I attached on the ribbon:

This next card is stamped with an adorable igloo! Isn't it super sweet? I just love it!!


And my last card is all about some fun penguins....I put a little twist on their colors and loved coloring these guys in!

You may see more samples utilizing both sets from my fellow DT members:
Enjoy and join me tomorrow for sneak peek day #2!
Stamps: Way Up North by Lizzie Anne Designs.

17 comments:

paula said...

Wow these are some amazing cards. I love what you have done with those cute stamps.

Suzanne C said...

All of the cards are adorable but really love the pink and brown one!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my WOW! your cards are goreous! just gorgeous. I LOVE that ribbon treatment on the pink and brown tree card. tfs!

Sanne said...

Wow Tif! I love them all. Very cute stamps and great designs ;-)

connie said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the details and the stamps are so cute.

wendyp said...

WOW! Tiffany these are all adorable! Loving that white on the kraft cardstock! And that pink bubblegum tree...CUTE!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh, girl...you are ROCKIN' these sets!! I LOVE all of your samples, and can't even begin to choose a favorite, Tiffany!! ;)

Kendra said...

WOW! Amazing work Tiffany. These cards are all fantastic!

Jen said...

oh my word tiffany! these are so wonderful!! beautiful color...love the pink tree card...yum-o!!

ivy said...

love the mix of papers from your cards! nice masking on the trees too!

AJ said...

cauuuuuute! love them all! you have been busy!! :)

Bethany Paull said...

OMG! Cute, cute, cute snowbear! In fact, all of your cards really rock.

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow, Tif!! Those are amazing, you totally ROCK!! You are a card making queen! Love all of them!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

lovely cards!

Maren said...

Amazing! I adore your work...so fun and detailed! Gorgeous!

sunghee said...

WOW~! I love all the cards! But the snowmen colored in white on Kraft is awesome! Can't wait to try that technique. Thank you for the inspiration!!!!!!

Jane said...

Brilliant