Monday, October 19, 2009

Enhanced backgrounds...

Hey all, I've been playing with some messy stuff today......lots of embossing powder and distress inks...fun though......have you checked out Jennifer McGuire's Stamp Camp Week in which she shows you neat techniques for ENHANCING your background stamping....I finally got around to playing:

Season of Giving


Hope you enjoy! The weekend was busy and I didn't have a chance to get inky. :( I always feel bad when I don't have time to get my hands dirty with yummy ink! Oh well!

It's a new week and hopefully I'll be back in full gear with crafting!

Have a great day!

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

Making Memories flowers and leaves.

Aqua blue gems.

Eggplant ribbon.

Embossing powder.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

love the colours on this one Tiff. I loved Jennifer's video. She is awesome

Diana said...

FANTASTIC background. Very cool Tiffany!!

Debbie said...

the background is amazing! I don't have that particular one but I will probably have to get one now. Beautiful card!

kiara said...

Gorgeous background and color combo, Tif! I know how you feel; I get really grouchy if I don't get to create for few days! :)

Vanessa said...

Beautiful background! Love the colours you used! I can`t stand not creating for long!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Rose Ann said...

Your background turned out beautifully, Tiffany...and I love your flowers!! Such pretty colors together!!

ivy said...

beautiful tif!

glad you had a day to yourself! you must tell me bout your day!

Maylee said...

OMG I love what you've done with that stamp!

Suzanne C said...

Beuatiful! Love the blue background with the embossing.

Dwita said...

Ow..ow... purple ribbon on the blue card... So pretty.. indeed, Tiff..