Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A cherry on top....

Hi all.....just something fun and silly I made......I'm working on some x-mas projects that I can't show you yet so in the meantime, I take breaks in-between to relax...and make things like this:

lace and ribbon cupcake


There is even a more difficult and intricate tutorial on making an all fabric/paper cupcake, so I have yet to try that one! Definitely have to give that a go though!

I have friends who are just sooo thoughtful and send me bunches of goodies including the ribbon and lace that you see above! These came from Ivy and Karen! I have been enjoying using all of their ribbons and trims....so sweet of them!

The top crocheted flower comes from the wonderful Miss Tracey, a Hero Hostess Alumni that I shared a hostessing spot with over at Hero Arts....I have yet to use up all of her wonderful handmade flowers too!

Thanks for peeking in and hope you all have a fabulous day! NOW, go and get yourself some REAL cupcakes to enjoy! ;)


Materials used:

Making Memories paper.

White and beige lace trim.

Dark pink lace trim.

White crochet flower.

White buttons.

Styrofoam.

Netted fabric.

Pink fringed trim.

Red Christmas Diamond Stickles from Ranger.

10 comments:

Maylee said...

Tiffany...that looks good enough to eat! Love it!!!

sunghee said...

Holy cow~~~~!!!! This is awesome! Wow!

Vanessa said...

Ok, you really rock! I would eat that yummy thing! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sanne said...

This is really ART! Great project Tif - love it!
Yummy Yum!!!!

Dwita said...

Hi Tiff, this is so yummy....nyam..nyamm.... I need two, please....

Nancy said...

What a beautiful confection, Tiffany! Amazing work!

Kelly Booth said...

Your Projects are always so amazing Tiff...this looks soooooo Yummy!!!!

Jill said...

Another fabulous project! I just love stopping by your blog!!

DottyJo said...

Woweee Tif, fabulous!!!!! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...this is so creative and cute!! I LOVE it, Tiffany!!