Monday, October 5, 2009

Cherries Jubilee

I just needed something super, super cheerful today with lots of bright colors:

This cling (I'm still playing with my first set of clings) is called Cherries, and I just love it with all the fun mixes of fruit to color in!

I think it worked in giving me a BIG smile! Hope it brightens your day too!

Have you tried the new Hero Arts clings? Check them all out HERE!



Have a great day!


Materials used:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ribbon and paper: Papertrey Ink.

MS border punch.

Round corner punch.



9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is beautiful Tiffany - I love how you mounted this stamped image and your clean lines!

Julie Batta said...

This is so 100% cheerful. Love your card!!!

Sanne said...

This is certainly cheerful Tif - Love it!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love it, Tif! That's one of my fave clings, too! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful, Tif! I love that cling too, but I haven't ink it yet (hopefully soon)!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful colors and design!

Cindy Lee said...

So pretty!!

Maylee said...

Love it! Super "cheery" card. LOL!

DottyJo said...

Oh Tif, this is such a happy, happy card! Love it to bits, Jo x