Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Caramel Chocolate....

When I was making this card, I had in mind a Reese's pieces candy and/or a Caramel Flan...oh boy, I really have this thing with food and crafting.....I think that is where I get my color inspirations from the most!

Caramel Chocolate

I embossed the flower with white embossing powder and used distress inks.....I pulled out two older Hero Arts stamps that I have....it's fun remembering what stamps you have in your stash and using them again.....it's refreshing to use some of my older stuff.

Caramel Chocolate2

Enjoy and hope the rest of your evening is wonderful!

Stamps:
Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Antique Linen, and Tea Dye.

White Embossing Powder.

Embossing Ink.

Prima Fancy Pearls.

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiff you make me laugh with your obession with food.... the way you tell it you should be as big as a house - you must run everywhere to stay so trim.... anyway I just LOVE this card. It is so clever colourings and the flowers look awesome embossed like that,

Virginia L. said...

You are my role model... how brilliant to think of colors for food! Got to love that... you know me..me love food :) Love this card- so sweet and the colors says it all !

Maylee said...

Gorgeous Tiff! Reminds me of flan too...LOL! Love the white embossing and the beautiful gem!

Patricia said...

wow elegant card , love the embossed flowers

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply gorgeous, Tif! Love the colors and that white embossing!

Vanessa said...

Adorable card!!! I am obsessed with food, too and I love to name colours with names for food! Yumm yumm

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sanne said...

great color inspiration Tiff - such a beautiful card :0)

Cindy Lee said...

Wow!! I absolutely LOVE this card, Tiffany!!! The colors are perfect and I just love how the embossed image stood out! Just great!

Nancy said...

this is gorgeous,Tiffany! I always love to use my old favorite stamps when I need to find some mojo, always works!
....for some reason I'm craving a candy bar right now....mmmm!

DottyJo said...

Great colours Tif - yep, I could totally eat this card as it looks 100% yummy! Jo x

Jill said...

OH MY! This card is so fabulous! I have this stamp and you are inspiring me! :)

ivy said...

lovely!
nice older stamp you have! all i have are "older" stamps! i'm not really up w/ the most current crafty things!

Diana said...

Oh my, missed this one. COOL!