Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Autumn Sunflowers?

Is it possible to combine autumn and summer? Hmmmm.....I started off this card with a wintery theme in mind....using some warm blue tones and then I decided to add yellow:

And the yellow that I found were some bright and cheerful sunflowers that made me happy, so this card instantly turned into a mixed autumn/summery theme....lol! I liked how it turned out though.....the clings I used from Hero Arts were Floating Flowers and Floral Plate.


Enjoy!


Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Flowers: Prima.

Ribbon and cardstock: Papertrey Ink.

Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.

Round corner punch.

9 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a gorgeous card, Tif! Love the color combo and those little sunflowers, awesome!

I'm still waiting for my new clings! :( They should arrive this week, can't wait!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely colors! Beautiful card!

Maylee said...

So pretty Tiffany! Love the way the flowers look with the blue background!

Jen said...

for sure, you just did a great job of it! beatiful card, that's for sure!!

Savitri said...

Goodness, GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it!!! Ok, I need to login to Flickr. I haven't done much in there. Love this!!

Dawn said...

turned out awesome Tiff. Love the colours

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you always seem to have a full supply of fresh wet ink for your images!
Thank you for being such a sweet hostess too for the pool, appreciate you!

DottyJo said...

Looks great to me Tif! Jo x

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Tif...the more I see that stamp the more I think I need it!!!!
Love your card.....