Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Something old...something new....

......a friendly little witch in purple and orange too!! Did I tell you I LOVE rhymes?! ;) Here is a card I made in which I used two new stamps from the October Monthly Mix called A Harvest of Memories:

I also added in some older stamps but still absolute favorites of mine when it comes to Halloween - the Witch and Witch Saying stamps! Aren't they adorable....great for using them for individual treat tags as well!

A few closeups:

I stamped the feathered grass stamp over the sentiment using a very light shadow ink for a very soft effect.



Enjoy and have a great day!



Materials Used:

Stamps: A Harvest of Memories, Witch, and Witch Saying by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: K & Company.

Marvy punches.

Eggplant ribbon.

Martha Stewart punch.



6 comments:

paula said...

Very cute card. I love it.

Jane said...

flippin ADORABLE!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw...Tiffany! This little witch a way too adorable, love it!!

DottyJo said...

Love it Tif, such fun! Jo x

ivy said...

she's so cute! love the colors!

Rose Ann said...

I just love your little witchy card!! She is so cute, and your colors are perfect!!