Thursday, September 17, 2009

So thankful for you.....

I'm back with some more fun stamping! I'll be showing samples from the October Monthly Mix for the next several days:

I've used 4 different stamps on this single card - approx. 5 1/2" x 4 1/2", pretty much a standard sized card. I love the contrast of cherry and lemon together....they are such yummy colors to me!

Here's a look at one of the images I stamped directly onto the vase die-cut:


Have fun and enjoy your day!



Stamps: A Harvest of Memories by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Provo Craft.

Diamond Stickles.

Raffia.

Spellbinders Labels 4.

Medium vase die-cut.




7 comments:

Maylee said...

Love it! Love the way you use the grass in the vase.

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tif! Love the colors and your design!

Laura said...

I am loving the monthy mix and all the cards you are doing with it!

wendyp said...

love how you used the pattern on the vase! Awesome!!!

DottyJo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

This is another beauty!! I can't wait to get my set!!

ivy said...

love this harvest card!