Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Silhouette ATC....

Hi all! Real quick and then I have to run off again.....it's been a busy day!

This is an ATC project I made for the new Hero Arts challenge this week. You may view all the details HERE! It is a very small piece of art - normally around 2.5" x 3.5" wide....can you believe it? Such a great challenge coming up with a design in such a tiny space....lots of fun though and you can make it as simple as you like or as complicated.....

I have some coordinating cards that I also made using this same stamp and color combo....I'll get those posted tomorrow...


See you!


Materials:

Stamps, pearls: Hero Arts.

Paper and ribbon: PTI.

Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.


9 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

This is totally gorgeous, Tif! Love the color combo and the butterflies! I need to get that cling! :)

Dawn said...

Tiffany - This is just adorable. A real mini delight.

Sanne said...

Just love that color combo Tif and lovely design!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and how you transitioned them so beautifully.

DottyJo said...

This is beautiful Tif - never made an ATC myself, but now feel inspired to try! Jo x

Debbie said...

I agree this is so beautiful! lovely soft colors!

Jackie said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors and the butterflies.

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS...Love your Tif ATC!!!!

Maylee said...

O so beautiful, love the butterflies you've added.