Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sew Girly.....

Hi All! Two fun cards to show you....the first one I knew I wanted it to be super girly and PINK! Love this sewing machine stamp:

I used some fun and frilly lace trim to decorate the top of the card and used a leafy stem stamp to create a strip of patterned yellow paper:

My next card is more of a romantic.....elegant card using another one of my favorite color combos of melon yellow and lavender......I've used this rose stamp probably a dozen or more times now and since I've made so many, I won't be posting them all......so I thought I would just post this one:




Enjoy!

Have been hit with a small cold and nasal congestion! Feel better today and hope it stays away.....being quick on the computer for now and going to bed really early has helped! Stay healthy yourself! Tis' the season for getting ill again!!



Sewing Machine Card:

Stamps: A Harvest of Memories by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Assorted trims.

Heart gems.

Papers: Making Memories and Papertrey Ink.



Yellow Rose Card:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Pearl gems.

Stickles.

Yellow satin ribbon.

Paper: Papertrey Ink.




8 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards, Tif!! Still wonder how you can put together cards so fast!! :)

Maylee said...

Wowee! Love them both! The lace is awesome.

Karen from MI said...

SEW SWEET, TIFFY! You are such a SUPER, TALENTED papercrafter..........you KNOW that I really MEAN IT! LOVE ALL OF YOUR SPLENDID CREATIONS.
Love, Karen xoxxoox

Diana said...

Love that lace!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors on the rose and background. Feel better.

DottyJo said...

Soooo lovely Tif, love all that lace and gorgoeus girly stuff! Jo x

ivy said...

love all the trims on the 1st card!

Rose Ann said...

I love all of the wonderful lace on your sewing card, and your flowers are beautiful!!