Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Monthly Single Stamps

Hello! Today, I have two new single stamps to show you from Lizzie Anne Designs.......check out the NEW Mummy and Fright Night Stamps! Aren't they adorable?!!

Here is a design I made in which I incorporated both stamps onto one card:

I really love this mummy peeking out from behind the sentiment:

And here is a closeup of the Fright Night sentiment:

I can see a lot of possibilities and variations for these stamps...can't wait to play with them a bit more! Both products are on sale today for purchase at Lizzie Anne Designs!! Enjoy!



Stamps Used: Mummy and Fright Night by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Purple gems.

Assorted handmade/cloth papers.

8 comments:

wendyp said...

omgosh! CUTE!!! love how you have the Mummy peeking out from behind the sentiment!!!

DottyJo said...

This is great, love that mummy!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooooo cute, Tiffany!! I love the colors, texture....everything!!

Bethany Paull said...

The mummy's so cute peeking out from behind that panel.

Kelly Booth said...

Gotta Lurve that Mummy Tif...so dang cute and your card just Rocks!!!

Melissa said...

I love that mummy!

sunghee said...

Ackkkk~!!! This is so cute! Love it! Haha. Spookie sentiment and the adorable mummy. Love it!!!

ivy said...

LOVE the mummy! so cute!