Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering today......

.....hello everyone and a card to share with you:

I'm still playing with my new cling stamps from Hero Arts! Wish I could just sit and stamp 10 cards in one day, but unfortunately, not enough time in the day to do so! :(

I love these nested birds from Spellbinder's, will definitely be playing with these a lot more:

If you haven't been able to play in the Hero Arts' Fall Colors Challenge, there is still time to enter the contest and win some great prizes!! You have until Sunday at midnight, Pacific Standard Time to enter your card into the HA flickr pool!

Have fun and enjoy!



Materials used:

Stamps, gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink, and K & Company.

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Birds.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Teal organza bow.




4 comments:

ivy said...

love that birdy! really cute stamped & heat embossed w/ that brocade cling!

Anne said...

Hi, Tiffany! This card is soooo pretty! Love it! :-)

Maylee said...

Gorgeous Tiffany! Love the color combos.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is totally gorgeous, Tif!! One of my favorites, love it!! I got to get that cling!