Monday, September 14, 2009

Reindeer Party!

I'm back with my last post for the evening, had some time to sneak in another card today....it was hilarious making this card for I was literally running up and down the stairs chasing Chris....he was all over the place today.....I think it took me longer to make this than it should have. ;)

I used the cute little reindeer in THIS set and the tree in THIS set to make my winter time theme....I wanted the reindeer to be in clusters, so I masked and stamped them muliple times.

The reins were drawn in by hand and tons of glitter respresents the snow..

I had lots of fun with this card!


Will be back tomorrow to preview some new holiday stamps for the month of October...whohooo...excited!


Materials Used:

Stamps, heart gem, yellow gems: Hero Arts.

Diamond Stickles.

Papers: Provo Craft.




5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the colors and how cute are those reindeer???

Virginia L. said...

Ingenious idea, Tiffany!! Totally brilliant! After looking at the stamps, I truly think you make the stamps SHINE BIG!

DottyJo said...

Oh Tiff, this card just made me smile so much when I saw it! Sooo cute! Beautifully done (as always) and I love all that sparkle, Jo x

Dawn said...

Just love how you did this Tiffany. Awesome. All that glitter... a bet it was everywhere!!!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Tif...Awesome card...so CUTE too!!!