Monday, September 7, 2009

Long Overdue....

Feels so good to blog a card again.....I get major withdrawal if I can't even make a card for more than a day or two....

This card will go to a friend and it is long overdue in making its way to her....boy, do I owe her and I really hope she will enjoy this card!

Thanks for peeking, hope you enjoy and have a safe Labor Day!!


Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Assorted Trims.

Handmade paper by Provo Craft.
Prima floral.

Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Hero Arts pearl gem.

Floral and heart stick pins.

Making Memories patterned paper.

Round corner punch.

Metal heart embellishment.
Papertrey Ink cardstock.

4 comments:

paula said...

How could your friend not like this wonderful card :D. It's so gorgeous!!!

Jane said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Gosh, Tiffany, you're so prolific! My brain hurts even trying to come up with a design for a card, let alone making it. Thank goodness I can come by here for a dose of inspiration. Thanks, sweetie!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is gorgeous, Tif!! It's so wonderful to see your card again!! Your friend will love this!!