Monday, September 14, 2009

It's learning time.....

....over at Hero Arts this week!!! This weeks challenge will emphasize what you have learned and improved upon as a crafter/stamper.....what techniques and methods have you utilized to improve the overall look of your projects....one thing I am CONTINUOUSLY learning is coloring:

Would I have ever imagined in my life that coloring was a necessary skill in crafting?!! Probably not from the early stages of my crafting interest...imagine that, a skill you learn as a young child is something you need as an adult as well, isn't that fascinating?

I am still learning, I still don't have any copics to experiment with yet, so for now, I use markers and prisma pencils as my staple for all my coloring needs.

The above stamp is from the New Hero Arts' Cling line called Friend! Isn't it fabulous....love all the new clings.....come join in on the fun and show us what skills you have learned!


Materials:


Stamps, heart gems: Hero Arts.

Martha Stewart border edge punch.

Ranger Diamond Stickles.

Papers: K & Company.




3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card as always, Tif!! I think Your coloring job is great!

Dawn said...

tiff - your colouring is wonderful. I can't get Copics here but invested in watercolour crayons this weekend so hope to improve with them

joslyn said...

TOTALLY in love with this card. wow love the fun colors.