Friday, September 11, 2009

I just can't put this down....

...this stamp has been so fun that I can't stop....it's too addicting.....so I made another one except this time I used sky blue and banana instead of pink and red hues:

I also substituted the Antique Brocade stamp that I had used for my other card....for the Flourish Trio stamp. This card will makes its way to the mailbox on Saturday to a very sweet lady.......

Have fun and I'm out all day Saturday, can't wait! Spending some time with family and my cousin who is in town!


Take care!


Materials:

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.
Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Banana satin ribbon.

Cream lace trim.

Diamond Stickles.

Spellbinders Labels Four.



4 comments:

Maylee said...

Beautifully colored and the stickle add such a nice touch. Have a great time with your family!

DottyJo said...

Just beautiful, fabulous colour choice! Jo x

Taylor said...

How gorgeous!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally gorgeous card, Tif! Looks like you are having tons of fun with your new stamps! :)