Friday, September 25, 2009

Home Baked Goodness....

Goodmorning all! My card for today.......are you yearning for warm apple or pumpkin pie yet??? In fact, I believe I've already had some pie just the other day! Hope you like this little pie, it was stamped with lots of love! ;)

I used two different stamp sets for this card, A Harvest of Memories, and that round plate behind the pie is from an older set called Tutti Fruity.

Once again, when I find a stamp that I really like to use as background stamping, I seem to use it all the time! Here is a leaf stamp that I just love to use to make my own patterned paper:


Thanks so much for peeking by!


Stamps: Tutti Fruity and A Harvest of Memories by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: K & Company and Papertrey Ink.

Kraft notecards.

Spellbinders Labels 9.

Ribbon: PTI.


9 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So perfect and cute Tif...this is a Wonderful Card!!

Rose Ann said...

Your pie looks delicious, and I love your frame!! Your background is very beautiful as well, Tiffany!!

Diana said...

so lovely Tiffany!

DottyJo said...

What a sweet card Tif, and that background paper that you created is fabulous! Jo x

Jane said...

BRILLIANT! LOVE this card!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Delicious looking pie (and card!!). Such beautiful colours too. Perfect Tif.

Sanne said...

Yummy Tif...... great card :0)

wendyp said...

Beautiful job with the Mix! Loving that fall color combo!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tif! Love the lovely fall colors, yummy pie too!